1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
RESPONSIBLE: CONSTRUCCIONES Y EXCAVACIONES ERRI BERRI, S.L.
ADDRESS: Calle Alcalde Maillata 37-B – 31390 Olite (Navarra)
TELEPHONE: 948 712033
2. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In CONSTRUCCIONES Y EXCAVACIONES ERRI BERRI, S.L. we process the information provided by the interested parties in order to Prepare commercial estimates, delivery notes and invoices. To be able to provide assistance and product warranty. To be able to carry out the accounting, fiscal and administrative management. To be able to send you communications that we consider may be useful to you regarding our products and services.
3. How long will we keep your data?
Personal data relating to administrative and fiscal management will be kept for the period of compliance with legal obligations (minimum 5 years). Other personal data will be kept for as long as the relationship with the customer is maintained and the customer does not exercise their rights of deletion, revocation or limitation of processing.
4. What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
– The transfer of data to third party companies related to the Data Controller for the purpose of processing related to this legitimate interest.
– Execution of a contract: Execution of a contract of purchase/sale or supply of our products and/or services.
– Legitimate interest of the Controller: The transfer of data to third parties related to the Controller for the purpose of processing related to this legitimate interest. Purposes related to the provision, assistance and communication about the services or products contracted and/or supplied. Administrative, accounting and tax management, communications with the client, sending of products and/or services supplied through other companies.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
– Persons and organizations related to the data controller, for the purpose of Providing you with the requested services and ancillary services dependent on the main provision.
– Financial institutions, for the purpose of economic transactions.
– Public Administration with competence in the matter.
6. Data transfers to third countries
No data transfers to third countries are foreseen.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not CONSTRUCCIONES Y EXCAVACIONES ERRI BERRI, S.L. is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, CONSTRUCCIONES Y EXCAVACIONES ERRI BERRI, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights in the following way: At the company’s address: Calle Alcalde Maillata 37-B – 31390 Olite (Navarra)- (SPAIN) or at the email address: email@example.com
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.agpd.es.
8. How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process in CONSTRUCCIONES Y EXCAVACIONES ERRI BERRI, S.L. comes from the interested party or its legal representative and from private entities. The categories of data processed are:
– Identification data
– Postal and electronic addresses
– Commercial information
– Economic data
Special categories of personal data are not processed (such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person).
In the event that any of the services and products are aimed at minors under 14 years of age, CONSTRUCCIONES Y EXCAVACIONES ERRI BERRI, S.L. shall request the consent of the parents or guardians for the collection of the minor’s personal data.
CONSTRUCCIONES Y EXCAVACIONES ERRI BERRI, S.L. is not responsible for those data of minors that without the knowledge of CONSTRUCCIONES Y EXCAVACIONES ERRI BERRI, S.L. this fact has been provided without the consent of the parents or guardians.